Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy weekend at 78 Station Rd!

We had great weather this weekend and got lots done! Alison started painting the hen house.
Liam and I (with a little help from Zac) tackled an old tree stump in the front lawn.


During the week I finally got around to buying the wood for the huge fence panel I needed to build. So there was no excuses and with the aid of a few power tools and my nail gun (thanks Dad!) I put it together rather quickly.

This is the only photo I took of the finished product and the 'nice' side is facing my neighbours. But this gives you a good idea of what it looks like.






I also got around to spray painting more of Liams bike as the black bits where looking very tatty and needed a bit of TLC.

And the final project of the weekend was replacing the legs on the dinning room table, the current legs don't allow a person to sit at either end when it is in it small form. So I have finally found a use for the four table legs salvager from the skip outside Britvic many years back.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment